It is Dr Adigo's desire to gift her service without selling her time, moving away from transaction towards relationship, intuition, vision and purpose. As such, Dr Adigo no longer charges a fee for her service. If you would like to contribute to her well-being, she invites you to make a gift.
You are likely here because,
- You are an existing patient: If you already have a working relationship with Dr Adigo, she is fully committed to continue to support you within her capacity to engage based on her overall commitments, responsibilities, and the amount of support at hand.
- You have enquired about becoming a patient: Please note that Dr Adigo is not taking on any new patients in order to focus on building Persomic (https://www.persomic.com), a personalised nutrition web platform that will ultimately help more people than a one-to-one service, including widening access to nutritional care for those on low income, and for marginalised groups.
- You have contacted Dr Adigo to request collaboration: Dr Adigo will choose whether to collaborate based on intuition, vision, purpose and capacity. She will not take into account any gift that you make.
Making a gift is not payment for Dr Adigo's time, it is mobilising resources to meet her needs. Just as Dr Adigo chooses to serve free from transaction, she invites you to give without expecting a return.
Entering a gift economy, you might be uncertain or uncomfortable about how much to give. Here are some factors to consider:
- Median total wealth for all households in Great Britain was £286,600 between April 2016 and March 2018, ranging from £34,000 to £314,000 for households headed by Black Africans and White Britains, respectively (UK Census 2021, http://tiny.cc/ukcensus).
- Giving meets your need for care, support, integrity, kindness, and consideration.
- Fundamentally, we are generous by nature.
- Dr Adigo values enoughness, keeping only what is sufficient to meet her needs. Surplus is used to meet the needs of others, it is not accumulated.
- Dr Adigo values transparency and is happy to share a needs-centred inventory upon request.
- Giving here creates an agreement for six recurring payments. Your card details are handled exclusively by Stripe, a secure payment platform. You can cancel the arrangement at any time using a cancellation link that you will receive with each receipt of payment.
Give generously, not more than you can afford. Dr Adigo's work depends on you giving.
Thank you for a kinder world.